Sunday, September 20, 2009

What my blinkies say!

1. Just Another Day in Paradise!-
My life is better than i could have planned it. Every part of it from the stressful homework to a day at 6 flags St. Louis I could not ask for a better life!
2. Everyone's entitled to my opinion!-
Hey... Its true!
3. I'm just a Raggedy Ann in a barbie doll world!-
I think that we all feel like a raggedy Ann sometimes but hey... I would rather have a raggedy Ann than a barbie doll any day!
4. Laugh until your cheeks hurt!-
I love this one because laughter is one of my favorite things in a friend no matter if you have the gift of making people laugh or you are just a great laughter! Mommy commented about this blinkie " but which cheeks?" Ha ha!
5. Boys are 90% mischief and 10% dirt!-
I mean really! Who doesn't agree, besides the boys...!
6. Next I have Faith, divine nature, individual worth, knowledge, choice and accountability, good works, integrity and virtue!-
These are my young woman values... my standards, my goals to be a better me. These are the "character traits" I want in myself!
7. Home is Where Your Story Begins!-
I LOVE to be home! Without home, I believe an amazing person, who you know everything about, could be a completely different person just from what is surrounding them! My home shapes my identity every day!
8. Friend!-
I got this blinkie from leelu blog that, when you click on it, it will go to a friend magazine website with puzzles Matt and Mandy and reading story's! Ya, its a little childish but we are suppose to be like unto a little child! That's OK with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers