Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sick days!

Late sunday I did not feel well at all and on thursday I found out why..... I have H1N1 or as it is more commonly called swine flu!Daddy went out of town and when we told him waht the doctor said he commented... She has been kissing pigs.... I knew it! and mommmy responded, just you! oink- oink! i have had countless people telling me to get well soon and just letting me know how much they love me! My home teacher/ bishop and his son James brought me a carmel apple and bishop Blair asked " now, do you remember how I tought you to eat these?" As I searched my mind James laughing I thought, I know when he is talking about just not what he said. He responded you heat them up in your microwave to room temp. and take a knife cutting off the edges. Now I remember and will never forget.When daddy and Shand went to target they got me a LARGE box of junior mints and gatorade!Mommy has gotten me a strawberry milkshake and a chocolate milkshake this week! She has had to stay with me for longer than a week! Haha! She loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers