Sunday, September 20, 2009

My Mommy is a Photographer!

If there is ever a time I am thinking.. I will remember this moment forever, Mommy is there to make sure I do. Her pictures amaze me! When we are fast asleep at about 1 in the morning she will be on her computer making her pictures perfect on photoshop so that those memories are crisp and fun! The reason she is on her computer a 1 well I know the reason. She does not want to miss a moment of Shanes and My day. When I get off the bus every afternoon she is there in her white HHR waiting for me so that I do not have to walk to the house. She will ask me about my day, help me with any homework I need help in... (except for math.. that would be a question for daddy!) and provide you with a laugh whenever you need it. I said her pictures amaze me but what I meant to say is SHE amazes me! I love my mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers