:( :( :(! It was so sad when Carly and Jenna left! Well actually when I left... They decided that they would be leaving at about 4 in the morning so that they could get to Utah at a good time! Well Jenna went on a date the night before they left and had not packed ANYTHING! So me and Carly being the amazing sisters we are, packed all of her things.. and I mean all of them! She slept in her jeans and one of Shane's shirts! Well we packed all night and I went to sleep. (not by choice... Mommy woke up and saw that I was still up!) Jenna and Carly consulted and they decided if they left a little bit later they would still get to Utah in time to spend time with Rachel. I ended up leaving for school before they left and I found myself standing in the hallway with puffy red eyes! The day before they left was so much fun. Me and mommy had set times around their schedule of saying goodbye to people, to spend a little time with them. So while Carly was at lunch with Cami Mahaffey me and Jenna spent some time together just talking in her room, looking at the computer and just relaxing! It was fun to have some time with just me and her! Then when Carly got home we headed for the park since we had planned the day before to go for a walk. Well we got out of the car, locked it and started walking. In mid sentence I looked up and Saw a grown man walking in a speedo! We both were saying what in the world?? and I commented, maybe he went for a swim in the pond! We were laughing!As we kept walking Carly said look as she had been looking behind. The man had a pile of clothes at the top of one of the hill and was just standing there hands on his hip looking around! As we continued on our walk we looked for the turtles that are always in the pond, talked and had a great time! We even saw a mama deer, daddy deer, and a baby deer in the wood that ran across about right where we were! I love them!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Carly and Jennas goodbye..
:( :( :(! It was so sad when Carly and Jenna left! Well actually when I left... They decided that they would be leaving at about 4 in the morning so that they could get to Utah at a good time! Well Jenna went on a date the night before they left and had not packed ANYTHING! So me and Carly being the amazing sisters we are, packed all of her things.. and I mean all of them! She slept in her jeans and one of Shane's shirts! Well we packed all night and I went to sleep. (not by choice... Mommy woke up and saw that I was still up!) Jenna and Carly consulted and they decided if they left a little bit later they would still get to Utah in time to spend time with Rachel. I ended up leaving for school before they left and I found myself standing in the hallway with puffy red eyes! The day before they left was so much fun. Me and mommy had set times around their schedule of saying goodbye to people, to spend a little time with them. So while Carly was at lunch with Cami Mahaffey me and Jenna spent some time together just talking in her room, looking at the computer and just relaxing! It was fun to have some time with just me and her! Then when Carly got home we headed for the park since we had planned the day before to go for a walk. Well we got out of the car, locked it and started walking. In mid sentence I looked up and Saw a grown man walking in a speedo! We both were saying what in the world?? and I commented, maybe he went for a swim in the pond! We were laughing!As we kept walking Carly said look as she had been looking behind. The man had a pile of clothes at the top of one of the hill and was just standing there hands on his hip looking around! As we continued on our walk we looked for the turtles that are always in the pond, talked and had a great time! We even saw a mama deer, daddy deer, and a baby deer in the wood that ran across about right where we were! I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment