Sunday, July 11, 2010
best friend
As I think about my life I am most grateful for two things, one... my family and two... repentance. My mom is one of the greatest people. She constantly does things for me that may be hard for her but are fun for everyone else. I love spending time with her more than i enjoy spending time with anyone else and i mean that completely. Some people find it weird that my best friend is my mom because I know she will never fail me and she gives me advice that lasts forever. She will always be there supporting me and when we have swim meets, guess who is always there... my mommy! we have a hand shake, mommy cassie dates and I know if she ever messes up which rarely happens, she will will make it right and we can both forgive and forget and it is the same the other way around. We all make mistakes, some big and some small, and I am no excuse to that. I love my mom. She is my best friend, my comforter, my assurance, my mom and the person I will always trust the most with advice and being honest. I love the relationship we have and I never want it to change. I love my mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Always to my Sweet Cassie... a true friend and a mature little girl. I hope you never forget how much I love you and how much I learn from you. We have had a great summer together and I am so happy that you got to see Rachel and Carly this summer-just you and no one else. I feel blessed to be your mama and I hope your sweetness never changes!!!
ReplyDelete