Friday, June 18, 2010

No sisters... not my thing

It all started about a week ago, when I left for girls camp. At the same time I left jenna went to georgia,daddy went to minisota, and mama went to tennessee. My mom went by herself and came back with some company. When I walked in the door from being at camp on saturday morning I saw tanner hiding behind the couch and his first comment to me was, wow you smell... I thought well this is going to be a great week!Jenna was suppose to be back wednesday of the following week so I would only have to survive having "no sisters and two brothers in the house" for about 4 days. Well, its saturday of the next week and Jenna is still not home because she "accidentally" missed her flight. Although I have loved spending time with Shane and Tanner I have found that I would not survive with only brothers, I dont see how shane does it other than we are not boys... so he is in a much better situation! Anyways I cant wait till jenna comes home and I get to spend a week of just girls when I go to see Rachel and Carly for forth of july! Like I said, just brothers, not my thing! At least I have my mom with me!

1 comment:

  1. I have FOUR brothers and ZERO sisters! I was honestly okay with it until I met your family, and I realized how much I missed out on growing up with no sisters! I love my brothers, and it's sometimes nice to be the only girl (I get spoiled. ;) ) - but know that I'm seriously jealous you are lucky enough to have not one, but three sisters- and really good ones at that. :)

    ReplyDelete

background

Followers