Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Imagination vs Knowledge
I recently added a new button to my blog that says imagination is more important that knowledge. It got me thinking, what would we do with no imagination? I mean we have these amazing people in our history that have made great achievements that effect our world today but what did they need more... imagination, or knowledge? Do you think every person majored in engeneering or how to sail around the world? They used their imagination to see beyond what everyone else saw. This is not to say that knowledge is not a HUGE part of our lives but I think we need to add some creativity to our lives... some imagination! Something that makes us different from sally and bob! If we did the same thing that everyone else did all the time we would not be us, and we would not be special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment