Sunday, May 2, 2010

Everyone Is leaving

The Massiminis left on wednesday and I miss them like crazy! We had to say goodbye on wednesday morning around 6:30 and I was bawling! After giving hugs I went into the bathroom to wipe my eyes before they left. There is henry standing outside the door saying, are you so sad? Of course that made me cry worse and he soon began pulling out tissues and handing them to me! Once I was good I went out into the kitchen and being me, started crying again( whitneys fault) so chloe gave me a big hug and politly said ok, stop crying now! As me and Jenna pulled out of the drive Henry had to say goodbye one more time and as we drove off there was my little man running, in the middle of the road after us screaming and crying. Whitney was running after him, chloe was calling whitney and brian holding leah was just laughing! Oh I will miss them. They made a huge impact on my life and I will always be greatfull for them. I have already decided they have to come every week and visit... I dont know how well that is going to go... I sure hope they come back soon! I also hope Chloe and Henry will remember me, that probobly wont happen though... I will always remember them! P.S- Whitney made me cry! hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers