Wednesday, October 7, 2009

General Conference!

I love general conference! It is one of my favorite parts of the year! In our family it seems that we all concentrate better while doing something so I took one of our benches and brought it to the couch I was in. I brought down a crazy cartoon book, a paper punch out activity book, lots of paper and my nifty knitter! While everyone else took notes on paper, I entertained myself by taking notes on my I-Pod touch and the clicking sound it makes! Its like the difference between typing a really long essay or writing it... I prefer to type! Most people think of General conference as a week without having to go to church but I honesty think conference is better. I love listening to the speakers and how people can get completely different things out of one sentence that someone says because thats what they needed to hear! I LOVE GENERAL CONFERENCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers