Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Daddy's Birthday!



Yesterday was Daddy's 46th birthday or as pompa would say the 46th anniversary of his birth! I have to say that daddy is the hardest person to shop for! I probably asked him 4 times what he wants for his birthday and all he says he wants is nothing! Well, me and mommy thought all week and found some things to give him, nothing fancy but something. Mommy filled out all of his forms for graduation and soon realized that he had to sign it! When I was wrapping presents I decided to tape the envelope with the papers in it to the top and just put paper inside the box! when he saw nothing he thought it was because he said he wanted nothing! Mommy came up with one ting for me to give him and that is a lunch every day because he gets to work with no lunch because he has no time and is starving when he gets home! Another thing that I got him was some longhorn stickers to go on the back of his windshield from the school store. He has been asking for them a lot recently! Shane got him... well mommy got daddy some snickers but ended up giving them to shane to give to daddy! whew, did that make any sense? We went to dinner and had lots of fun! Then we returned home and had dessert with Pompa and Grandma! We had lots of fun! I love my daddy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background

Followers